Rules & Regulations
- Students must carry their Diary to school everyday. It must have their photograph and identification information complete and signed by parents.
- Students should be neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on all working days.
- Boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Girls should plait their hair if it is below their shoulders. Short hair should be neatly cut and pinned.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is advisable not to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches, pens, or other items) to school.
- Parents must not enter the classroom to see their wards or teachers during class hours. They can only meet the teachers on PTA days or during school recess
- Parents are required to inform the school if there is any change in their address or telephone numbers.
- Children when sick should not be sent to school.
- Students who have been sick should bring a medical certificate from their doctor on joining school.
Late Arrival in School
- The School gate will close at 7:40 a.m. in summers and at 8:10 a.m. in winters.
- All late arrivals (if they arrive after the gate has been closed) will have to be accompanied by the parents.
- Three late arrivals would lead to the student being sent back home.