“You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits.” — Michael Phelps.
Games and sports play a pivotal role in one’s life. Asian World School has taken special care to plan its building and layout in such a way that considerable amount of land is set apart for play which include outdoor sports, indoor sports and activities.
We have fields for Football, Hockey with courts for Basket Ball, Volleyball and net for Cricket. The Football ground of Asian World School is of international standard. Swimming is a part of the school curriculum. Besides, plans are afoot to build Tennis Courts and Badminton Courts.
The school offers an integrated program for sports where students from each grade are split into units of 8- 10 children who get specialized coaching for 40 minutes in one game or the other during school hours.
For extensive professional training of students, we have Asian Sports Academy, after school hours.
Asian Sports Academy under the aegis of Asian World School is state of the art Sports Centre and a perfect training platform for the champions of tomorrow.
The main objectives are:
- To create awareness of the necessity for organic vigor and efficiency through physical fitness.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the requirements of healthy living, nutrition, exercise and relaxation.
- To create awareness of the necessity to develop a good posture and physical poise.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of skills that will be useful as leisure time activities and those of recreational nature.
- To create opportunities to develop esprit de corps, courtesy, sportsmanship, social skills, democratic conduct and ideals.
- All sports activities are conducted under the supervision of qualified coaches of National and International repute.
- The school children regularly participate in national and international events and are winning laurels for the school.